The new Allied Urology facility was funded with a $3.5 million investment by Allegheny Health Network and Highmark Health and an additional $1 million grant from the Hess-Roth Foundation, part of the Erie Community Foundation.
The Allied Urology facility now features:
- 23 patient exam rooms, providing patients with better access to care, reduced wait times for appointments and a better overall experience.
- Four dual procedure rooms
- Two fully-equipped ultrasound rooms
- The region’s only Urodynamic testing room, which features technology designed to test physiological functions of the urinary tract.
- A telemedicine conference room
- Expanded waiting room capacity
- Increased office space to house providers, administrators, schedulers, and nurses
- New services
- Telehealth – regional outreach
- Main office - Erie, PA
- Satellite offices - Beginning with Corry, PA and Titusville, PA. Plans to expand to additional locations after the first year
- Physicians can perform initial consults through streaming for patients living a distance from the main office. This will allow for appropriate testing to be ordered prior to a patient traveling into the main office at AHN Saint Vincent Allied Urology.
- 3 Tesla MRI
- The most advanced technology to diagnose prostate disease
- The first 3T MRI in the AHN network
- The only 3T MRI in Erie
- The most advanced 3T MRI in the region
- Expansion of Women’s Services
- Men’s Services
- Subset of services related to voiding dysfunction and bladder outlet dysfunction
- Comprehensive care for male sexual function and wellbeing
- Comprehensive care for urological cancer, the kidney, bladder, prostate, adrenal cancers
- Rezum, a minimally invasive procedure that uses steam to shrink an enlarged prostate
Our mission is placing the patient first by providing the highest quality care. We are proud to bring the most advanced urological care and technology to our region.