The new Allied Urology facility was funded with a $3.5 million investment by Allegheny Health Network and Highmark Health and an additional $1 million grant from the Hess-Roth Foundation, part of the Erie Community Foundation.
The Allied Urology facility now features:
- 23 patient exam rooms, providing patients with better access to care, reduced wait times for appointments and a better overall experience.
- Four dual procedure rooms
- Two fully-equipped ultrasound rooms
- The region’s only Urodynamic testing room, which features technology designed to test physiological functions of the urinary tract.
- A telemedicine conference room
- Expanded waiting room capacity
- Increased office space to house providers, administrators, schedulers, and nurses
- New services
- Telehealth – regional outreach
- Main office - Erie, PA
- Satellite offices - Beginning with Corry, PA and Titusville, PA. Plans to expand to additional locations after the first year
- Physicians can perform initial consults through streaming for patients living a distance from the main office. This will allow for appropriate testing to be ordered prior to a patient traveling into the main office at AHN Saint Vincent Allied Urology.
- 3 Tesla MRI
- The most advanced technology to diagnose prostate disease
- The first 3T MRI in the AHN network
- The only 3T MRI in Erie
- The most advanced 3T MRI in the region
- Expansion of Women’s Services
- Men’s Services
- Subset of services related to voiding dysfunction and bladder outlet dysfunction
- Comprehensive care for male sexual function and wellbeing
- Comprehensive care for urological cancer, the kidney, bladder, prostate, adrenal cancers
- Rezum, a minimally invasive procedure that uses steam to shrink an enlarged prostate