Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN)
At AHN Women at Saint Vincent Hospital, we specialize in women’s health care services, caring for all of her, all of her life. At North Coast OB/GYN, our new OB/GYN practice, we’re committed to providing advanced obstetric and gynecologic care that’s convenient and comprehensive.
OB/GYN services at AHN Saint Vincent: Why choose us?
From that first pelvic exam all the way through menopause, we provide women’s health care for all of her, all of her life.
Advanced women’s health care
Our obstetrics and gynecologic care includes:
- Diagnostic evaluations: We offer biopsies, pelvic imaging, and ultrasounds.
- Genetic testing: We can perform genetic testing for patients at high risk for breast or gynecologic cancers.
- Gynecologic surgery: We perform minimally invasive laser and robotic gynecologic surgeries to manage fibroids, irregular bleeding, endometriosis, and abnormal growths in the cervix, ovaries, and uterus.
- Integrative medicine: For symptom management and preventive care.
- Labor and delivery services: Our state-of-the-art facilities feature spacious private rooms, hydrotherapy tubs, and jetted showers, so you’re as comfortable as possible bringing your little one into the world. Should your baby need it, AHN Saint Vincent is equipped with a level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU). Take a tour of the Women and Infants Center here.
- Maternal fetal medicine (MFM): If you experience a complicated or high-risk pregnancy, you’ll have access to MFM specialists in tandem with your OB/GYN.
- Menopause care: Receive bone density testing, heart testing, and hormone replacement therapy.
- Routine and follow-up gynecologic care: We offer breast and pelvic exams, Pap smears, screenings, and risk assessments.
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs): We diagnose and treat STIs without judgment.
- Urogynecology: We can diagnose and treat patients who have been living with urinary or fecal incontinence, pelvic prolapse, and recurring urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- Women’s behavioral health: If you experience perinatal or postpartum anxiety or depression, our providers can refer you to the only comprehensive women’s behavioral health program in the region at AHN Women at Saint Vincent.
North Coast OB/GYN
The Hardner Building
2315 Myrtle Street, Suite 290
Erie, PA 16502